Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Nearly 12 weeks still scared

Getting to the 12 week mark now! But still so nervousimage I keep thinking iv had a missed mc, I had a bleed last week but baby was fine but just can't help thinking it might not be now?! Iv got a scan booked mon so fingers crossed. What do

Replies

• Options
    Hey,

Its hard not to worry, but your nearly there!! Just try and stay positive. Monday will be here soon and you will get to see your baby again! xx
  • Options
    Yea I know, just keep thinking the worst as usual!! image thanks Hun xx
  • Options
    how did it go lovely xxxx
  • Options
    Ahhh!! Baby did a big bungee jump in the sac!! And then after that it was sitting on it's bum not laying flat!!! Saw a proper hand wave at me in the air with 5 fingers !! Was amazing!!. She said I still have blood around cervix but won't affect baby she said.

I have my midwife app tommorrow so I'm really excited Now! But by next week I'm sure il be a bag of nerves againimage

Have you had midwife app yet or nucheal scan?? I'm not taking dh to midwife app do people normally?? Hope ur well Hun xx
  • Options
    Amazing im so pleased for you!!

I feel the same i'm 11+3 today, 12wks on monday and have scan on wed, i'm so nervous - i just cant wait for scan to see baby! And i just want to tell EVERYONE!!!!!