Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Bleeding?

Hi,

I am 9+4 with baby no 2 and from late this afternoon i've been getting a bit of brown blood when wiping.

It doesn't seem to be a lot but i'm still very worried as i'm now starting to get a bit of mild cramping. (although i've been getting this on and off for the last few weeks)I'm going to phone the midwife first thing but has anyone else had some bleeding and it's been ok?

Thanks

Replies

• Options
    hi

with my last pregnancy I had what you are describing at 7 weeks and 6 days, went to EPU and had a scan and all was fine. My little boy is nearly 8 months now.

• Options
    I had this with my DS several times (including at 9ish weeks) and everything was fine. Xxx
  • Options
    Hi Nessie

When i spoke to the midwife they said that a lot of the time a bit of bleeding is fine but if u r worried then just pop along to ur GP or the Early Pregnancy department at the hospital so they can check and make sure all is okay.

Better to be safe than sorry!!

Wishing u lots of luck xx
  • Options
    Thanks for your replies.

Well the bleeding is still with me, a little bit heavier but still brown. I'm not feeling very positive at the moment.

I have an appt for a scan tomorrow morning at 9am but I just have this overwhelming feeling that we are not going to get good news.
  • Options
    Really good luck tomorrow honey. I know just how you feel, its horrible. I have to say that I've had this more than once. The first time it was bad news but the 4 other times it was all fine. x
  • Options
    Fingers crossed for tomorrow for you.

xDx
  • Options
    We didn't get good news image

There was only a sac and didn't look like baby grew past 6 weeks. (I should be 10 this week)

It's weird because we thought as we were nearing 12 weeks we were starting to get excited.

Got to wait a week for another scan, just in case my dates are wrong! But I know they aren't.

I'm just so glad to alreday have my DS and i'v been hugging him all morning.

Hope you all have a happy and healthy 9 months and i'll hopefully be in a DI forum again soon.

xx
  • Options
    oh nessie i am so sorry to hear this news.

i found out similar this time last week so know what you are going through.

lots of hugs for you. hope you are getting lots of support.

• Options
    i'm so sorry for ur loss hun xxxx