Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Holiday

What do you ladies reckon?

Iv had 3 mc before, and am on a lot of drugs to prevent mc, il prob be on these until 24 weeks apparently. I wanted to go on holiday on the 22 April makes me around 16 weeks, we were thinking to go to Tenerife it's a four hour flight, what do you think?? Is it too risky?? And what would you do?? Xxx

Replies

• Options
    I would go chick, I went on holiday when i was pregnant with DS at 15 weeks and it was so nice, tiredness has eased and you'll hopefully be feeling much better x we went to italy, so a 2 and a half hour flight x I was really worried about going away because I had been bleeding on and off up until 13 weeks but just made sure I had good insurance and knew where the local hospital was just in case x you will have a fab time, and it'll be a nice break for you and hubby before baby arrives x
  • Options
    Yeah I really need a break now!!! I'm gonna ask my consultant too but that's a good point!! Find out where the hospital isimage xx