Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Please can i Join?

Hello Ladies

Im 16 weeks today and have just had my check with the midwife who confirmed that my due date is 4th October. According to my dates its the 29th September but as my little boy was 12 days late i am fully expecting an October baby :lol:

Im married, have a little boy who was three in December and live near Newcastle.

Look forward to getting to know you all over the next 6 months x

Replies

• Options
    Hello and congratulations!

I'm technically due 3rd November, but I'll be induced early so I'm lurking about in here!

Hope you have a happy and healthy 6 months.
  • Options
    Hello and congratulations, I hope you're feeling well. We are also having our second, my son is 16 months and I'm due 10th October. Xxx
  • Options
    Congratulations and welcome - We sound very similar, I'm also due 4th October by scan date - 27th September by mine but I was induced at 12 days over with my DD so have always expected an October baby!

I had my 16 week appointment today and all was well. Look forward to getting to know you better.

Amme

16 + 3
  • Options
    Hello and welcome. I am having my 2nd too. I have a 2yr old daughter. Im almost 14wks and due 27th October.
  • Options
    Hi Hun, I'm due 2nd october but will be having a section a week before so technically will be a september baby !! This is my 2nd baby I also have a 2 year old daughter x