Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

hi :)

Hey all, looks like im all alone atm!

Just got bfp yesterday and im 3 weeks along with 2nd lil one, have a beautiful ds whos 22 months.

Looking forward to getting to know all the other ladies due in october.

Replies

• Options
    Sorry to hear about mc, we've had 2 aswell, 1 before ds and 1one so im hoping the pattern continues and things work out well this time!

Havent had too many symptoms just yet, I felt a bit nauseous on saturday and was in a right mood, had a bit of cramping aswell but thats all so far! How about you?
  • Options
    Hello, I just got my bfp today, due 5th October which is the same due date for my son who is now 15 months. Am excited to be back here again!
  • Options
    Hello all I just got my BFP today and it says I am due 3rd Oct. This is our 2nd baby and dh and I are over the moon. Going to contact the doctor tomorrow to get ball rolling with appointments etc...x
  • Options
    Congrats all image

I need to contact doctors too, was wondering if you can request early pregnancy scan? After everything thats happened before I dont think I can wait 9 weeks, im a nervous wreck atm!
  • Options
    I got my bfp last week. I got a really early bfp, and ov's really late so I think EDD will be 1st Oct.

My DS has just turned 1 so there will be a 22month age gap. Scary!
  • Options
    Hi

got my BFP on monday due 4th October. This is all new to me. boobs where sore but just the same as before AF, had some cramping for the last few days and i seem to be hungry more.

Me and hubby happily surprised, he works away and this is the first time he's been home during ovulation since we stopped using birth control in june , can't believe it happened first time we thought it would take a good couple of years.
  • Options
    Im hoping that I could be joining this group soon as im due to test in the next couple of days. The thing is, I haven't had any pg symptoms at all. I dont normally get any AF symptoms anyway so not sure what im looking for-but so far there is nothing out of the ordinary!

Hoping this doesn't mean a BPN? Did any one else not get any symptoms before their BFP???

• Options
    Hi and congratulations to everyone. I am due to test in the next few days. What brand of test did you use? I've had cramping everyday since ovulation which I've never had before so fingers crossed we've done it. X
  • Options
    i used the digital one in the end as my lines where quite faint on the others but the best line i got was on a tesco one with pink lines.
  • Options
    Hi all. I tested on 28th and got my bfp! Confused about due date though. I have long cycles and so my last period began 26th December so it gives my October as a due date. Those who have done this before, what happens once the doctor had confirmed everything? I'm going on Friday
  • Options
    hi everyone, i got my bfp on Wednesday! haven't dared poot in here yet as i am like you lauzie, had 2 mc, 1 before ds who is now 19 1/2 months and 1 at the start of Dec. im hoping like you that this one will stick and will follow the same pattern as when we were ttc ds. i got a darker line on test this morning so feeling a little more confident this morning.

look forward to getting to know you all!! x
  • Options
    Hello I have just discovered today that I am pg! My last AF was 22/12/11 which would make me 6+2 today and due on 27th Sept - although I am not sure I am that far so may be due in Oct instead! I actually think I am 5+2 which would make be due on Oct 3rd

I am in shock! I have a 8 month old little boy and was told in 2009 that I would never conceive naturally. Anyway after 2 mc I fell with my little fella and now without even trying at all I have fallen pg again. I am trying not to get too excited until I get to 12 weeks! But thought I would join this group anyway!!!!!

I have had tow mc one mmc at 13 weeks in Jan 2010 and then another in Sept 2010 at 7 weeks before falling 11 days later for my son - little anxious at the mo