Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hows everyone feeling??

Hello ladies, just wondering how you are all feeling/have you told anyone yet? I am feeling very tired which is normal and my husband and I have only told my sister as we are very close, we plan to tell close family in a couple of weeks time.xx

Replies

• Options
    I'm exhausted! Much more tired this time already. I guess this time I'm running around after a toddler and no chance of a lie in on my days off.
  • Options
    I'm still in disbelief that the tests came up positive! In going to the doctors on Friday so I suppose it will all be confirmed then. I'm having cramping, is that normal?
  • Options
    Hi im feeling totally normal no symptoms at all now had some cramps early last week but nothing for the last 3-4 days. im now kinda wishing i had some symptoms
  • Options
    I'm feeling fine in myself, a bit more tired but nothing excessive like my last pregnancy. I do have quite a sore tummy, and sneezing hurts a lot, just like last time haha. Hopefully my little beanie is getting cosy x
  • Options
    Hi

yeah my cramping was down one side then the other and same with the sneezing. Can't wait for my appoinment with the midwife to find out everything i need to know. I've never been around anyone thats been pregnant or has children. My whole group of friends are still "waiting for the right time".
  • Options
    I really panicked last time with the sneezing and coughing, but my midwife and go said its just very thing stretching and adjusting & bean making itself cosy image Still bloody hurts though. Oh & is anyone else's animal like your shadow? My cat will NOT leave me alone bless him xx
  • Options
    im feeling totally normal apart from bloated, windy , slight cramping and then tonight when i coughed got a sharper pain. remember those so well from 1st pregnancy.

we aren't telling anyone at the moment as I've been unlucky to have 2 mc. tonight we've been at my mother in laws and me and dh have been having to work hard at not getting them to notice im not drinking. the things we have to do x
  • Options
    Feeling quite well apart from nausea which seems to last all afternoon and evening. I defo didn't have this last time but am struggling with it since iv.

On the other hand, my boobs are simply not sore. They were my first indicator for both of my other pgs... weird!

I'm also tired and not sleeping that well. x