Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Scan tomorrow - terrified!

Hello ladies,

Hope you and bumps are all well. I finally have my 12 week scan tomorrow (at 12+4) and am petrified of nothing being there or mmc. No real reason to suspect this but scared anyway!

Good luck to anyone else having their scan soon.

xxx

Replies

• Options
    I feel the same as u ladies & i have 2 weeks to wait its so scary the waiting so wishing time away lol

Hope the next few days/ week go quickly

Billie x
  • Options
    Hi Mrs DAO,

I have my scan tomorrow too! I am also nervous about the same things as you and I think its very natural to feel like that.

I want to get in there tomorrow, see that everything is fine hopefully then relax a bit - the first 12 wks is the scariest part isn't it. At least after the scan we can all relax a bit and start planning image

Good luck and let us know how you get on! x
  • Options
    Ah it's absolutely normal! I was petrified before my scan with no real reason for it, but as soon as she put the wand on my tummy, there was my little bubba wriggling away image good luck to everyone with scans tomorrow & soon image xx
  • Options
    Thanks all!

Delighted to say that all was perfect.

So relieved and pleased.

Good luck to all xxxxxx
  • Options
    Glad everything was fine for you Hun xx
  • Options
    Hi,

I have mine on Thursday too, can't come soon enough for me. Dreading it one sense as have had bad news at 12 week scan before, but on the other hand hopeful all is ok.