Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Sept 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I'v had my baby!

Hi everyone!

sorry i havent been on for a while! but i wanted to let you know that i have had my little boy!! he is now 7 days old and just amazing! oliver is being a good big brother and strokes the baby! he is called Nathan Leigh! hope you are all well!

ashy xxx

Replies

• Options
    Congratulations! What a lovely name. I'm glad Oliver has taken to him, sounds like he'll be a great big brother.

xxx
  • Options
    Congratulations hope to see a picture of the 2 boys together.
  • Options
    Congratulations Ashy! Goodness it seems like just yesterday you announced you were pg!

Great news, hope you are all doing well.xxx
  • Options
    Oooh and birth story too soon please? x
  • Options
    Congratulations ashy!!!xx
  • Options
    Congratualtions Ashy!!! How lovely, was he early, late? how was second birth compared to first.....

So pleased for you xx
  • Options
    Huge congratulations!! Will be looking forward to hearing how you get on with two!! xx
  • Options
    thanks!

the labour was worse this time as nathan was back to back! from being in established labour it was only 3 hours 35 mins, but i was in agony for about 6 hours before i was in established labour! also nathan was big (9lbs6.5oz) so the pushing was very painful! i did manage with just gas and air though! and he was 3 days early!! xx
  • Options
    Fabulous news!!!

Well done you on just gas and air!!

Looking forward to hearing your full birth story and seeing a pic when you have a minute

xx
  • Options
    Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing a picture x