Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Sept 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Joining you! :)

Hi ladies! I think I may belong in here! Got my bfp last week, after a miscarriage at the end of November. Can't believe it's happened so quickly, obviously I am trying to stay calm & not stress too much! I was panicking that it might be left over from last pregnancy, but did CBD 4 daysago at 12dpo & got 1-2, & again today at 17dpo & it's gone up to 3+!! yyaayy image I believe now that it's a new pregnancy! (",)

I'm 28, married in may 2009 & expecting our first pud image only just scraped in here with a due date of 1st I think!! image

Hope you are all doing well & looking forward to getting to know you all & sharing our journeys over the next (hopefully!) 8 months image x image

Replies

• Options
    hey hunny, sorry to hear about your miscarriage but congrats of the bfp, hope you have a very sticky bean in there xxx
  • Options
    Hello hun congratulations! I had a mc at Halloween so I am on tenderhooks too but I bet these are sticky babies for us! I gt my bfp on Mon but I'm only 4+1 today and due 4th Sept. This is my 3rd baby (5th pregnancy) Whats your due date?
  • Options
    Hi calebs mummy & fran! Congrats on your bfp's too! So exciting isn't it!

Sorry to here about your mc too fran, it's the most heartbreaking thung isn't it, our whole families were devestated too! I hope to god this is a very sticky bean image

it feels like a completely different pregnancy already, have this strange feeling of calmness I didn't have last time, & had an implantation bleed too which I never had, so hoping it's burried in nice & deep for a long time!

I think I'm due 31st of aug or 1st sept, but going for sept as that's 36 hrs from pos ov test, & as it's my first I gather I'll go over anyway!! Makes me 4+4 today! I mc at 6+3 last time so can't wait to get past that date!

Fran have you been offered an early scan? We prob will be as last one I was on clomid so had lots of monitoring, & the ladies in fertiity will probably ask me in at 7 weeks again, BUT, I lost our bean on the day we had internal scan, after seeing healthy heartbeat, so I can't help bit never want an internal scan again! But I don't know if I can wait till 12. Weeks?!

Hope you are both doin well! Any symptoms yet? Ah it's so nice to have people atbthe same same stage to go through this with image x
  • Options
    Not sure if I will get an early scan MrsP unless I have bleeding tbh, I also had a missed miscarriage in 2008 at 11 weeks, I had 5 early scans which was horrific as I was kept hanging for ages.I concieved my daughter 2months after that - I had bleeding on and off with her up until 16wks, I had an early scan with her at 7weeks and all was fine. Maybe if you hold out until 7/8wks they might be able to do an external scan? The internals are horrible aren't they! I haven't seen GP yet, hoping to get booked in for Thurs.

I've been sick all week since last Monday, was slightly less sick this morn but I'm thinking its because I had a lie in lol, I was the same with my daughter I was always sick about 7.30 am.I'm not to worried because I took a test yesterday morn and the test line came up quicker than the control line and was darker as well I'm v tired and emotional lol!

How is everyone else? image
  • Options
    Wow, I haven't had an ounce of sickness! Quite glad though as I hate being sick!! Feel tired though & getting a fair few headaches image & definately very emotional!! He he!

yeah I will def be waiting till they can do an external scan, I would never get an internal again!

I've not seen a gp yet either, will try calling tomorrow but they didn't do much last time but guess they gotta refer me to midwife!

Hope all you other sept ladies are well x
  • Options
    Hello Im feeling just fine, no sickness or anything yet (touch wood). Ive not booked a gp appointment either, Im leaving it for another few weeks as its not quite sunk in yet lol xxx
  • Options
    Welcome. I am due the 4th image I have had 3 early losses (Jan 2007, Aug 2008, Oct 2008) and my son passed away last January at 25+5. I know how scared those that are pregnant after a loss are. We found out at 20 weeks that our little man was poorly so we have got to battle that far 1st before I will believe this baby can come home with us. At the moment I am trying to enjoy a symptom free pregnancy.

Good luck to you all
  • Options
    Oh wow, Torch, you really have been through the mill. I'm so sorry to hear about your losses, I cant imagine how you got through them all. To lose a baby at almost 26 weeks must be devastating, I admire your strength to continue on in the hope to finally take your precious baby home, & I am sure this time will be different for you. I have everything possible to cross crossed for you ;o)

I too am having no symptoms, I didn't last time either so I'm hoping I am just one of the lucky ones & it doesn't mean anything! The only thing is I'm a bit emotional, headachey & boobs were a bit sore to brush past the other day but that seems to have gone now!!

I have a feeling this forum is going to help get us right trough to a healthy baby at 9 months! ;o)