Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Sept 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Saying a nervous hello!

Hi all!

I recently found out I'm pregnant again! I already have a DD who is almost 17 months and totally gorgeous image

I am 4+5, which makes me due something like 29-30 Sept. I found out at 9dpo so it feels like I've know for ages even though it's still such early days! I am a bit of a nervous wreck as I've had 3 previous mc's and terrified of having another. I've got blood tests on 4th and 7th Feb to check my hcg levels are going up fast enough (as with my 2nd mc they really weren't) and gp has said I can have an early scan at about 7 weeks. I'm fretting away as I have no symptoms. I did have really sore nipples but this evening that seems to have subsided so now I'm convincing myself something's gone wrong. My hpk's are as dark as they can get already though so hormones must be going up nicely. Going to do a CBD tomor hoping it says 3+ to put my mind at ease a little.

Anyway, fingers crossed everything's ok and I'll soon but fretting about how I'm going to bath DD with a huge bump!!

Replies

• Options
    Hi BabyB,

Congratulations and welcome!

I'm sorry you've had some bad experiences which are making you worry but it sounds like you are being carefully monitored which is good.

I hope you can relax as best you can until your scan x
  • Options
    Hey BabyB! Poor you - no wonder you are worrying. I know everyone is completely different so we shouldn't compare but if it helps I have had no symptoms apart from slightly sore boobs but I had my scan today (at 7 weeks) and saw the little baby and heartbeat. I hope the next couple of weeks pass quickly and smoothly for you.

K xxx
  • Options
    Thanks K. That does help actually as I know you're on no2 as well! Did you have many symptoms with your first? xxx
  • Options
    Hello , just wanted to say congrats ! I am 6 weeks today and no real symptoms yet.... fingers crossed we will be lucky ones !
  • Options
    hay congratulations.I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months.Sorry to hear about your bad experiences.x