Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Sept 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

no sex drive???

Am I only the one who has completely lost their 'mojo'????

Between being tired and the night sickness and working over 40 hrs a week, I have zero sex drive!

Is anyone else in the same boat or is it just me? image

cx

Replies

• Options
    Ah mate I'm totally with you!

Honestly though, how are we expected to feel sexy or up for it when we feel 'ill'?

I am usually too tired or too dizzy or too bizzy gagging on my toothpaste. :lol:

However on a better evening I tend to be the complete opposite and a bit of a scary nympho! image

I'm sure hormones are the route of all evil and so hopefully when we hit the 'magical 2nd trimester' we will all be running around rampant again.image
  • Options
    Zero,nada, zilch! Hubby not impressed!!

When is 2nd tri again, 13wks?? I can't see this magic happening :lol:
  • Options
    here here.....would rather sleep to be honest :lol:
  • Options
    Oh and when am I going to start 'blooming' ???? Right now I feel like I' more deflating lol x
  • Options
    Have to admit I don't see any sign of the magic phase yet...
  • Options
    I bet I leap out of bed next Thurs with clear skin, shiny hair and full of the joys of spring :lol:

Scrap that I will be running for the bathroom as usual to be sick, then wrestle with my hair and plaster on the concealer ha!
  • Options
    Oh thank you ladies for making me feel better! I seriously thought it was just me! I really do feel just awful and really couldn't feel the 'magic' if my life depended on it! image

oh well only a week til apparently I will turn into my husband fantasy by being all glowy and horny!! not! :lol:

cx
  • Options
    so not just you! my poor dh
  • Options
    I've never got my 'mojo' back since conceiving DD! It's a wonder I am here at all to be honest! :lol:
  • Options
    Oh don't say that KayeCee, I think my hubby would die off!! :lol::lol:

cx
  • Options
    i'm with you on that! not quite sure how i managed to get here after ds
  • Options
    Lol. I'm the same form having my little ones.Hb thinks i have gone of him and gets in a mood if her doesn't get it 3 times a week.He has and always had a high sex drive,me on the other hand don't.And if i do feel like it hes normally at work and my the times hes home i don't lol.x