Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Sept 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Consultant App tomorrow and scan

After 4 previous MMC/MC Im finally pregnant and got past my 5-6 week scare point.

I am 10 weeks today and had 2 previous scans, all was great at my past scans, last one being 2 weeks ago at 8+1

I'm excited for tomorrow and seeing my baby again but scared also of what i will see. I still have symptoms and feel all is fine but cant get that worry from the back of my head, think i will be like this till my 12 week scan and know all is ok.

Just hoping all is good and i shall see my 10+1 baby and a healthy HB again.

xx

Replies

• Options
    Hay i hope all goes well tomorrow.Im sure you get to see a very healthy baby and heart beat.xx
  • Options
    Hope it all goes well xxx
  • Options
    Went to the app but tbh not much happened!!

I couldnt have a scan because none of the sonographers were in clinic, so that annoyed me a little as i was looking forward to seeing baby.

They just told me im Rhesus A negative and need to go for an injection at 28 weeks and maybe another and that if i have any bleeding at all i need to go straight to hospital.

Also had no morning sickness, just a few bouts of dry heaving between 7-8 weeks. Now im 10+2 and im over the loo every morning and throughout the day lol.

xx