Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Sept 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

12+2....anyone else not 'feel' pregnant?!?!

Hi Ladies,

Im now 12 weeks and 2 days and wondering why im feeling so normal?!?!

For the past 6 weeks iv had morning sickness (without the actual throwing up bit!), very sore BB's, extreme tiredness, moodiness, emotional, bad headaches, slight dizziness.....and now nothing! Well not nothing, i still have sore BB's and im really tired in the afternoon's, but other than that im starting to feel like myself again!

I havent had a scan yet, it's this thursday (im excited but VERY nervouse too!!)... but i was just wondering if anyone else is feeling like this?

Im worrying as i just dont 'feel' pregnant...are you supposed to 'feel' pregnant? Im worried there's nothing in there and it's all a figment of my imagination! Or that something's happened and that's why almost all of my symptoms have gone? I know it sounds crazy!

Do you all feel pregnant, and just 'know' that you're having a baby?

I have no bump as reassurance, well i may have, although the tummy i already had is making it hard to see if i have :lol::lol:

Replies

• Options
    Hi im g/c from due in July.

I'm almost halfway through and i still don't feel pregnant. i don't really have a bump and have had pretty much no symptoms, I haven't even put on any weight!!!. I have my 20 week scan next week and half of me is really scared that something has gone wrong but i have come to the conclusion that i always need something to worry about lol.

I agree with you about the tummy before hand that's so true for me!!
  • Options
    Hiya, its very normal for your symptoms to go away at around 12 weeks, they did with my daughter and I was fine until 25 weeks when I started to feel uncomfortable. On my son I was poorly all the way through. I am now 12 weeks with number 3 and feel quite ill, not sure if its the tail end of the flu I had a few weeks ago though. xx
  • Options
    Im glad im not alone in not 'feeling' pregnant! I thought you just felt pregnant and you just felt different knowing you're pregnant....but i dont feel a thing :lol:

To be honest, i think this Thursday when i have my scan ill be able to relax in the knowledge that everything is okay! And seeing my baby on the screen will definitely make me feel pregnant! :lol:

I should be happy that all the horrible symptoms are finally dissappearing, but no, i find something to worry and panic over! :lol:

Thanks for replying image