Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Sept 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

My Scan

It was AMAZING!!

I was in agony when i went in there as my bladder was SO full, but im glad it was as it gave a nice clear picture!

I didnt have the screen facing me when she started but my OH could see the screen, his face was a picture, he was just staring at it as if his life depended on it! And then the words i was longing for came....

'everything looks really good, nice strong heartbeat of 160bpm, and moving normally'

I was sooooo relieved i cried, and then she turned the screen to me and i saw my baby, it moved it's arm and wriggled around a bit, it was AMAZING!

I was a wreck all morning leading up to the scan but as soon as i knew everything was okay, i felt all the tension slip away!

I now feel like i can enjoy the pregnancy, especially as the sickness, headaches, and tiredness are gone!

They dated me exactly as i thought i was, 12+5!

Good luck to all the ladies who still have their scans, ENJOY!

A very happy Mummy to be image

x

http://img4014.photobox.co.uk/02973393adf36779b85f8411e1a11c89d53696a6b4141922a1a0b22f66953f9577bfea0c.jpg

Replies