Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Sept 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Scan tomorrow, nerves settling in

Along with a hint of excitement. I'll be 20+5 when I have my scan at 10:30 in the morning, so I figure I'm past halfway now, fingers crossed it'll go ok (still have those nagging doubts though). image

Replies

• Options
    Its normal to have doubts and worries. The 20 week scan is a very important one, we all know its the one where they can pick up certain problems and conditions so I think its natural to worry about it. Just try to get a good nights sleep and I look forward to hearing all about it tomorrow xx
  • Options
    I'm sure it'll be fine hun. A few nerves are natural and make it all the more special and exciting when you see baby. I really thought that second time around I'd be calmer but it seems I'm even more nervous this time!

Will be checking in tomorrow for update... xx
  • Options
    I'm sure it'll be fine hun. A few nerves are natural and make it all the more special and exciting when you see baby. I really thought that second time around I'd be calmer but it seems I'm even more nervous this time!

Will be checking in tomorrow for update... xx
  • Options
    Mine's tomorrow too and I'll be 20+5 as well so I guess we have the same due date. I hope it goes okay - I've been getting nervous for a couple of weeks now x
  • Options
    Hey Kayecee, I'll be thinking of you too. Yes it seems we're due the same day, be interesting to see whether we remain that way when date gets closer.
  • Options
    Im sure all will be fine hun image

I too have my 20 week scan tomorrow but i will be 19+6.

I'm really nervous as i already have problems with my placenta and just hope that nothing else appears to be wrong!

But i'm sure we will all be fine and have beautiful, wriggling, healthy babies image

Keep us updated x
  • Options
    Hope everything goes okay Emma. Kazzie, I saw the consultant yesterday and will be having a csec at 39 weeks so I guess mine will actually arrive around the 2nd or 3rd Sept. Look forward to catching up with you all later xxx
  • Options
    Looks like it's a busy day for scans! Mine is today as well. I'm 19+5. have been awake since 5am worrying about it. Don't know why I'm so nervous, it's second time round for us and there's no reasons at all to suggest any problems. Our appointment is this afternoon so still a few hours yet to worry! Will be thinking about you all and hope all is well xx
  • Options
    Good luck for all the scans and i hope they go well.I have mine 10th may when i will be 20+5 as well.x
  • Options
    KazzieM good look with your scan, looking 4ward to the update... Candimum i have my scan on 10th of May at 10 o 'clock in room 10 lol, will be 20+3.. the waiting is unbearable am getting very inpatient xxx
  • Options
    Hi ladies image

Had my 20 week scan and all seemed fine image

I still have the placental lakes and they also spotted i have a low lying placenta too so looks like im definitely going to be having a c-section but it may be before the planned 39 weeks now.

Can't believe how big she has got, wriggling round and yet again had her legs crossed lol! But only at the bottom so we could double check that baby was definitely a girl lol!

They sent me away for half an hour to walk around as she had herself curled up comfortably and they couldn't get a good image of her bottom spine but even after a walk, fizzy pop and sweets she didnt want to move, so got to return in 3 weeks but sonographer says she isnt worried but just needs to check. So got another scan at 23 weeks, midwife at 24 weeks and another scan at 28 weeks and also my consultant to find out my plan of action! Its all going so quick and i cant help but feel a tad rushed as she could arrive in 10 weeks at the minimum!!

Hope everyone elses scans went well for them image

Emma and Aoif???? Bump 19+6 x