Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Sept 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

28+3 growth scan..

Went really well image

My little girl is growing nicely, estimating weight about 2lbs 15oz, maybe a little smaller image

Got another scan at 32+3 then i think 2 more after that and am being induced some time between 2nd-9th September, so between 38-39 weeks.

Can't believe how quick everything is going, so can't wait to be a Mummy and have my baby girl in my arms image

They found i have a thrush infection, so been given some kind of tablet thing that i need to insert, kind of scared of this :roll: lol.

Also had 2 positives in my urine, so more bloods been taken and waiting for results from lab.

I seem to be having all the problems, but much rather this that my princess having problems image

Alsoo.. I had my Anti D on Friday and seen i had the highest dose, is there a reason for this?

Replies

• Options
    Hey hun. I had a scan at 28+4 and baby weighed 3lb 1oz

The average is between 2lb 3oz and 2lb 8oz so you are just over, not small at all. We had a scan on Friday and baby weighed 3lb 4oz which is well above average. I have scans every 2 weeks as she is putting on a lot of weight in a short amount of time (5oz a week).

I suffer terribly with thrush in pregnancy, have will all mine. Its a scary looking device they give you but it will help really quickly.

I have always had the highest does of anti-D, I didn't actually know there were other doses they give at 28 weeks lol I had 500mg (I think) at 26 ish weeks and then had 1500 at 28 weeks. Always been the same. xx
  • Options
    Glad the scan went well.Seems like a nice weight for that stage.I just had anti due to bleeding and it was 500.The midwife told me i would be getting one three times bigger when i am 28 weeks so i would of thought she ment 1500. i think i have always had high doses.Shame about the thrush but like you say at least little one isnt having them.x
  • Options
    glad your LO is doing well. Don't worry about the thrush pessary, you wont even notice its there x