Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Sept 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

dribble

So today i felt a dribble of water go down my leg, omg i was like what is this.

Going to keep an eye, oh is going on a fishing trip this weekend, it would be typical for something to happen lol.

Also baby is engaged im 31 weeks yeeks

Anyone else have a disappearing belly, there are times i dont look pregnant even at 31 weeks, ill have to take pics and show you

Replies

• Options
    I felt like that yesterday, like I had no bump at all, where as today I feel HUGE!!! Keep an eye on that leak hun, any more and please call your midwife xx
  • Options
    had a leak a few weeks ago at work, they ran me to labour ward and i was told it was leukuria. so work call me pissy knickers now lol

But i will keep an eye on things. Just stood up and my bump is back hurray
  • Options
    no leaks yet just discharge and my bumb disapears all the time, i get told i look small then over days its huge!! :roll:
  • Options
    Same as sparkle, I've had discharge more than ever in my life and sometimes question what it is! Don't forget, it's common for heavily pregnant ladies to loose a little bit of wee too!
  • Options
    Hi

If its a clear fluid you should call the delivery suite as it could be your waters breaking slowly.

My midwife told me to always ring in if you lose fluid.
  • Options
    I keep getting this but when i go to the loo its normal discharge,but if it happens again i would call the midwife.My hubby keeps telling my bump looks smaller.x
  • Options
    Been having loads of discharge, had to wear liners nearly the whole time i've been pregnant - which is quite annoying as i hoped i could do away with them what with having no periods! Like others have said though, if you're at all worried get in to the midwife. xxx
  • Options
    No more, really could of been wee or the very thin discharge like before. Baby is happy moving and heart rate is normal. SO just keeping a eye on things.
  • Options
    Have had oodles of discharge at times it soaks the paper when I wipe (sorry, poss TMI). Bump feels very low and humungous now though it still measures just right. Baby is starting to feel as though we are preparing to engage but haven't quite made up our mind. Also finding a need to put pelvic floor exercise in place when I cough or sneeze or I end up leaking a fair amount. Oh, the joys of these final weeks. I look at myself and can't believe there's still 7-8 of them left to go (that's assuming baby doesn't alter the schedule).
  • Options
    Kazzie, I think with second babies they engage and disengage all the time and may not even engage until labour. Something about us already being stretched down there!