Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Sept 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

A week today..

i will be having my section......hopefully by this time i will have my lil man, so can't wait, i want this week to go quicker image

Replies

• Options
    Ah its an agonizing wait isn't it. Just wanted to day that i had my section last Monday and it was such a positive experience. I was walked through every step of the procedure and the staff were sitting so lovely. LO is now 8 days old and physically i feel back to my old self (have to keep reminding myself to take it a bit easy!). Hope this week passes as quickly for you as possible x x
  • Options
    Thanks for that Kayecee, i feel ready for this c section, i just wish it would go quicker, they have told me to be on ward 4 7. I hope i am not waiting all day to go in to surgery, was yours quite quick and how long were you in hospital. Take it easy Kayecee xxxx image
  • Options
    Hi again. I went in for 7.45 and was first on the list. I went down at 9.40 but the theatre had tried to get me down there for nine but apparently the ward were not answering their phone. Lo was born at 10.30 but it took them longer as it was my second (they have to go through the scar tissue). I think you will be surprised how quick baby comes out from when they start. I was in two nights which felt right. The other lady who had a section straight after me requested she went home the next day though. Let me know if you want to know anything else x