Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Sept 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Update and weight loss

Hey all. Hope you are doing well.

Abby is 3 weeks old now, we had to take her to the doctors today. She had been gasping for breath after feeds and bringing up her milk. They say she has reflux and we are going to try changing her position while feeding to see if it helps. She now weighs a massive 8lb 7oz.....she has put on 2lb in 3 weeks and is a proper chunk now.

Weight loss.

Anyone started thinking of this yet? I got weighed today and I have lost 11.8kg (26lb) since I got pregnant. I am the lightest I have been in 4 years imageimageimageimageimage x10000000000000 :lol: I want to go to slimming world, I can't until my 6 week check up which is the 7th of October. I am so chuffed with my weigh loss and really want to carry on. I walked home from the doctors today, I would normally grab a taxi. I am going to start walking the dog every night too xx

Replies

• Options
    Good news on Abby's weight gain and even better news about your weight loss!

I'm definitely thinking about weight loss! I'm just over a stone heavier than when I got pg with Flo but even then was massively overweight. I really need to lose about 4 stone.

Am planning to take it a step at a time; get to pre-Flo weight then set little targets. The plan is that if I get to November and haven't lost much, I'll join SW or WWatchers. How much are you planning to try and lose Torch?

I'm trying not to worry too much at the moment as struggling on with the breastfeeding and know that I need to keep up my calories for this but definitely should cut back on the amount of cake I've been eating lol!

xxx
  • Options
    Well done hun. Umm weightloss I put on around 2st 5lb I think and I have 5lbs left to lose.Mia was 9lb and I was carrying a lot of water!I want to start walking with the pram when dd1 is in preschool week after next, ds is at school too.
  • Options
    have already had comments about how well i'm looking but i only but on 4kg...
  • Options
    Hi Torch,

Well done on Abby's weight gain and your amazing weight loss.

I haven't thought about weight loss yet as have had an infection in my csec scar and mastitus so food has been a comfort!!!

I am pleased with how I feel in my clothes and my belly has contracted well but just need this scar to heal up now! Everybody says how well I look which is ironic as i feel like poo. I kinda feel it is revenge for having such an easy pregnancy!!!

SB x
  • Options
    Going t oweigh myself soon as i can finally see my ankles a feet, they wernt just cankles they were thankles lol. I just have a big empty bag belly