Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Sept 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Who's left??

Big congrats to all those who've had their babies already - I love seeing all the pictures!

It seems to have gone a bit quiet in here now though, so I was just wondering who's still waiting to meet their bundle of joy?

I'm 1 week overdue today and beginning to think this baby is never going to come out!

xxx

Replies

• Options
    Hi- I'm still here- I'm not even overdue but I feel like he is never going to come out!!

Think I might go for a long walk/ long shopping trip to try to tempt him in the right direction. image
  • Options
    I'm still here too, due date was only yesterday but feel about 2 weeks over!!!

Been for a walk round the local shopping centre this morning & had a few twinges since so I'm hoping they amount to something!!

xxx
  • Options
    I'm still here too! I'm 5 days overdue. Have spent the night in hospital with high blood pressure and there was talk of inducing me but thankfully BP back to normal so am home resting. Although hospital said I'm clearly having contractions (I can't massively feel them) it could still be days before baby arrives.
  • Options
    I was wondering how many were left as we're half way through the month now.

I'm waiting, not due for another 10 days though happy to meet baby anytime if she fancies being early image xxx
  • Options
    Im still here 2 days over due date now going crazzzzy

xx
  • Options
    I am still here and waiting! I am now 2 days over due and have had enough and want to meet my little one x
  • Options
    im still here, i have my c section booked Tues as he still very much breech xxx
  • Options
    I'm still here, checking every day for more BA's! Hope to see all you ladies with yours soon.

Due next Tuesday. I don't really mind if bubs is late (although not too late, please, littlelun) but I am finding the pressure from other people a bit difficult. From the check-out girl, to my Mum, to a local fireman I don't even know who stopped to chat- it feels like THEY'RE more impatient than I am. And enough with the, 'is it twins?' comment already!!!