Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Sept 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

weaning

any started thinking about it?

Replies

• Options
    hay i am going to wait as long as i can to wean his as this being my last i am in no rush to do it, but my health visitor did tell me to wait as long as i can, As my dd has a problem with her dairy intake and has told me to wait until he is 6 months to wean him as he may get it if i start to early.Weather this is true i don't no but it was so stressful with her so going to take the advice.x
  • Options
    Will be starting next month once Hannah is 4mths old. Did same with Samantha & HV has given nod to go ahead. Will still BF alongside (with Samantha until 9mths, hoping to repeat or better). Starting to stock up now.
  • Options
    i think we're gonna be starting at 4 months like we did with william. megan's getting fed up with milk and is trying to grab hubby's tea! we've been stocking up on jars of hipp whilst they are on offer.
  • Options
    Hi,

We need to from 16 weeks as Connor's weight gain has started slowing and the HV says its because he needs solids! Eek!!

Hoping to get a weaning kit and high chair this week.
  • Options
    i think megan might be getting ready as she kept pinching yorkshire puddings from big bro and her dad last night!
  • Options
    We started on boxing day. Noah was only going two hours between bottles so was ready. He's already wearing his 6-9 month clothes and weighs 17lbs so I'm not surprised he was ready. We held off til DD was almost 6 months old but despite the official advice, Noah is ready now. He's only had baby rice so far mixed with his formula & he's loving it.