Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Sept 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

What's happened?

My LO has reflux so I'm usually on a reflux site these days but every few days I check BE. What's happened to this site? I understand the "born in.." forums naturally won't be as busy but it seems the baby forum is pretty dead too! When I was pregnant I'm sure the baby forum was very busy as I was constantly on there reading everything possible to help me prepare! Now it's like a ghost site!

Has everyone gone elsewhere?

Replies

• Options
    HAy I am here but dont get on much as I have older children so they keep me busy lol!IDo cr on here and browser but don't always get chance to post,hope you are getting on well with you little one.x
  • Options
    Hi

I'm often reading but not always got long enough to reply.

I'm trying to make sure we're getting out and about more and also trying to keep the house tidy in my spare minutes (often distracted though!) image

Hopefully it'll pick up in here at least as we emerge out of the crazy first 6 months or so???
  • Options
    Possibly like myself people are flitting between various sites - Facebook/netmums/BE/etc... trying to keep in touch with all online friends (netmums is more local to me so have been on there a fair bit recently) still check in here too though.