Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Sept 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Update!!

Wow, its been so long since I have been here!! How are you all? We are doing really well. Abby is going to be 1 next month image growing up too fast!! She can't crawl, she bum shufles everywhere which is so funny, has only just started pulling herself up and has zero teeth lol but she is a very bright little girl. She can say mum, dad, bamp (my dad, bampy) ning ning is nanny (no idea where she got that from), she says no, can wave hello and goodbye, says uh oh. She is a fantastic little munchkin. Sleeps 6-7 every night. She is on the massive side though lol but the health visitor isn't worried. My sister had a little girl in May and I got to see her being born (all of it, everything lol) and it was amazing. Was worried I would get broody but so far so good. I have had a few times where I really want another but I am content with my 2 girls. Megan is going to be 9 in October, its crazy!! Have added some recent pictures of them for you. Hope you are all well 

Replies

• Options

Hi Torch,

Lovely to hear your girls are doing well.  As you may have seen in catch up, Hannah is now cruising & is everywhere (she thinks she is just like her sister & can sprint off down the hallway, it's so funny, her confidence is so strong is scary).  Her balance is improving daily & we suspect she will be properly walking by her 1st birthday (Eek!!)

Speech is largely copying her big sis, we have perfected NO along with dadda, mummum, ju (juice), ba (bath), foo (food) & burble burble burb (both girls chat away with this random babble which DH says is code for mum & dad are boring us again).

Can't believe we're almost 1yr on from our BAs already, where does the time go?  Looking forward to some great 1st birthday parties.

• Options

Hi Torch, lovely to hear from you, was starting to wonder where everyone had gone!

Again, you may have seen Ryan in the catch up thread, but he's also doing really well. Crawling, pulling himself up to stand. He never shuts up babbling! He says 'dog' 'mama' (usually when grumpy/tired and wanting a cuddle!) 'da' and i'm sure he said 'gone' and something that sounded like 'granda' yesterday!

He now has 2 tiny teeth, and sleeps 12 hours which is awesome for me!

Our other news is that number 2 is on the way! Due the end of March and we're so excited.

Can't believe the time has gone so quick though!

Nat xxx

• Options

Wow!! You need to post some pictures!! They sound like perfect little babies (not so much babies anymore!) I am currently planning Abby's birthday party, Minnie Mouse theme! I still look at her and can't believe she is mine, after everything we went through to get her! eekk! 

I am having a broody day today lol hence popping here to read posts lol xx 

• Options
    Congratulations tigerlily13, fantastic news. Well torch and kazziem looks lim quoits are

Getting. On well. Love the Pictures torch. Oliver sleep on sometimes

Wakes up in the night and still fully breast feeding ATM as cows

Milk doesnt suit him

So got the doctors next week to sort that out. Do t get to come

On here much do have a quick read but not much chance to message as three

Children keep me busy, so my iPhone helps while bf Oliver I can

Multi task, lol! Hope everyones well.x