Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Sept 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Not been around much

Had my mother in law down, my little girl hasn't been well, was my birthday on Tuesday, Wed/Thursday I've been unwell topped off with morning sickness.

Still feeling a bit better today, my lo is better but I am pretty sure cabin fever is setting in but it's far too cold to walk anywhere.

Also trying to potty train ds which, if he isn't wearing a nappy or pants, he is great and pees in the potty every time but if he wears pants or a nappy he won't use it even if I ask him 20 times a day - if anyone has any help with this it would be greatly appreciated lol.

Pregnancy-wise I'm doing ok, morning sickness is getting a bit tedious and I am beginning to feel like I will never be able to stomach a proper meal ever again. My tea-time meal has been either cuppa soup or cereal.

I'm sorry to read about our 2 ladies who have lost their little beans! Wish you both all the luck for the future and hope you are both ok.

Hope the rest of you ladies are doing fine.

xxx

Replies

• Options
    he is 2.5, 3 July 5th. last time I thought if I put pants on him and he gets wet it will sink in that to stay dry he still pees in the potty but he ended up getting really upset at always wetting himself and asked for a nappy to be put on image

I've had him all day today wearing no bottoms at all and he hasn't had a single accident. Tells me when he needs to pee and holds it until I get the potty, I vary how long it takes to see if he will hold it and he does. He just needs to realize that feeling when he has a nappy/pants on.

Sometimes I think I'm getting a bump but then it goes away and ends up just been bloat lol. I have had a few twingey pains in my lower left side today image

xx
  • Options
    Hi mummy2liam, i wondered why i haven't heard much from you, your presence has been truly missed. I'm sorry you haven't been feeling to great, the nausea has just started to get bad with me as well, i'm usually fine in the mornings and afternoons, but when it gets to about 5.00pm i feel so sick, i'm starting to feel a little sick now as i'm typing, but its bearable. image I always think the twingey pains are a good sign that baby is well and i actually think it's baby moving, i had the same experience with my lo. If i don't feel a slight pain during the day i think to myself i hope everything is ok, it's almost like a reassurance for me.(it might sound a little strange, but true) image

I think angiebaby is right, maybe a reward system for your son would work?

xx
  • Options
    Giftuk I didn't feel at all sick yesterday so I stuffed my face and loved it, went to bed with a mcflurry and after 30 seconds of finishing it I was sick. It was still cold eurgh!

The reward charts and the new pants sound like good ideas. Thanks ladies

xx
  • Options
    oh no sorry you were sick hun. I bet you were thinking what a delicious waste :lol:
  • Options
    lol Yep that sounds about right. I felt a bit like an ice-cream maker lol x