Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Sept 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

help i cant stop eating!!!

ladies please help me lol i cant stop eating!

if i carry on like this im gonna be the size of a house in no time! having just lost over a stone on sw am feeling all my good work being thrown away hehe.

Is this normal?

my friend told me to enjoy being able to eat before the sickness kicks in and you struggle to eat anything!!

xx

Replies

• Options
    I'm exactly the same! Including the fact I too have lost a stone on SW!

I remember being like this with my first pregnancy but it did calm down after the first trimester.

• Options
    Well it was one of the first signs of me being pregnant! My hubby kept saying I must be host ti willie and whilma worms as I was eating so much!!!
  • Options
    Lol im hoping it settles down as im gonna be the size of a house!!! xx
  • Options
    Same here. I was the same last time too. Trying to me more sensible this time with what I eat but it doesn't always work!
  • Options
    lol that sounds about right and yes enjoy before the morning sickness kicks in. My dh mentioned yesterday that I don't want to eat anything anymore!

Don't try and stop, it's your body telling you what you need. xx
  • Options
    When I get sickness I need to eat non stop to keep it at bay, other people lose weight in the first trimester, I pile it on. But slow down as I get bigger I only eat cereals.