Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Sept 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Joining you....

Hi girls

Thought I'd best join you now I'm almost 12 weeks & having my scan next week. I just don't get time to come online as much as it's my 2nd pregnancy so have a mad toddler to contend with!. I was here before a couple of years ago - had Oscar in October 2010 who took 18 months to conceive & this time we were seeing what happened and I fell easily so I'm still kind of in shock that I'll be having 2 under 2!

I'll be on sporadically I expect & may be more of a lurker at times but being a 2nd time mum I should hopefully have a bit of advice - I had a c-section last time after failure to progress & this time I'm hoping for a VBac but we'll see! I'm veggie, 34, live in York again after moving back after living in London for 11 years. Loving having a big house, the countryside but missing my old friends!

Lx

Replies

• Options
    Many congrats!!! I have only just joined too, saw babs on thursday so felt it was safe to come over here. next scan on saturday! xx
  • Options
    Congratulations and welcome. xx
  • Options
    Welcome a lot of is are second, third or fourth time mums so we can easily relate to you. we do try and post as much as we can however i find it easier as i have it on my phone and post to and from work. hope to here from u soon. x
  • Options
    hi ladies i am also new to joining you am roughly 10 wks got scan in 2 wks this is my 2nd got dd who is 18 months and was in dia2010 look forward to keep in touch with you ladies i am from hull x
  • Options
    Hi Ladies and welcome. 2 under 2 is great. When this one is born I will have ds at 3, dd at almost 2 and a new one so wondering how that will pan out.

Mrsj I'm also veggie!

xx
  • Options
    Welcome !!

I tend to be a bit of a lurker to, I have a 2 year old and a 9 month old, 4 cats and a hubby who works crazy long shifts so dont get much time to get on here.
  • Options
    Hi, congrats and welcome. I dont always get chance to get on here either. This our 3rd baby, we will have 3 under 3!! I have Dexter 2 and Neve 1. Will you have your baby in York hospital? I live near there so will be going to York to have this baby if I make it on time. I was only in there 10 mins and my daughter was born! image
  • Options
    Hi Girls

Sorry - when I used to use this it told you if someone has replied but now it doesn't do that - so frustrating!

I really hardly get chance to come on - need to work out an easy way to get on on my phone I think! Scan was fine - I even cried a bit!

mummy2liam - lovely to see another veggie - do you bring up your kids veggie? We give O fish but not red or white meat.

BabyDex - yes I'll be going to York! here do you live? I've just moved to Wheldrake! Can't believe you're going to have 3 under 3 wowsers...& no you may not make it in time but you never know. Just have a good plan in place!x