Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was due in Aug 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

due is sept???

Hi ladies, last wednesday i got a BFP, by my dates im due in september... i have noticed that the thread for that hasnt yet been created, so wondering if i can crash yours for a while untill it is? xxx

Replies

• Options

Hi Hannah13,

I was thinking how strange they still haven't put due in Sept up yet? Of course you are welcome to crash lol! Big congratulations on your BFP!

xx

• Options

Thank you image you too!! xxx

• Options

while im crashing this post i'll tell you all about myself.
    Im hannah, Im almost 21, i have an 11month old son, Jason James.
    I found out on wednesday that im pregnant again, came as abit of a shock, although they both have the same father we have recently split up, He is not happy about me keeping the baby, but my mind is made up!

im around 5-6 weeks pregnant.

xxxx

• Options

Hi Hannah13

What a difficult situation to be in - but well done for making a desicion and not letting him pressure you into changing your mind.  I hope you have lots of support around you, but if you ever need to have a rant about anything we will be here to listen and try and give advice.  Congratulations on your pregnancy hun

xxxx

• Options

Thank you Mrs.M image xxx

• Options
    Good on you hon for being strong, you do what you want and what's best for you! Good luck and we are always here if you ever need to talk about anything! Big hugs xx
  • Options

oooooooh, did i notice Due in Sept is finally up ?!?! we are moving up the list image xx