Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was due in Aug 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Boy or Girl ??

Hi all due in aug, just wondering how everyone is ? Iam due aug 12 th, i havent got my 20 week scan for another 5 weeks but keep thinking to myself do i want to find out the sex of my baby ??? How about everyone eles, or does anyone know already. Anyone like me and cant decided ? This is my first baby, think maybe thats why iam unsure what to do x

Replies

• Options

I am not going to find out. After all that hard work I love the surprise at the end!! I never found out with my other two and never wanted to. 

My sis-in-law went for the sex scan and was told she was having a girl! She named her, bought all her clothes, took off the labels and washed them all ready!! Guess what...she had a beautiful bouncing boy!! Although she loved her boy, the shock was quite hard on her.

xx

• Options
    Hi. Are you guys on the facebook group? Its busier than here. Im due 22nd, have 20 week scan on 9th april but got a gender scan booked for march 16th x
  • Options

I'm going to find out - I'm too impatient not to!  We found out with my baby boy, and I can't wait to know this time!  I didn't find that it ruined the surprise at all, gave me a chance to bond a bit more with him while I was pregnant.

It's a very personal decision though image

• Options

im due on 28 aug so i cant find out yet but has anyone seen that nub theory thing to see from your 12 week scan picture if it is a girl or boy. does anoyone know if it is accurate. From the nub theory mine looks like a girl i think

• Options
    This must be playing on my mind, i had a dream last night that i went for my 20 week scan and had decided that i didnt want to find out, then before i could say anything the lady said a lovely little boy, then i remember thinking well i wont tell anyone and she gave me a scan picture clearly showing it was a boy, i woke up thinking thank god that was a dream but it felt so real haha !!

Not that i wouldnt like a boy, i really dont mind, it was because she never gave me a choice.

I think this dream also comes back to the nub theory because this line your meant to see looks like a boy on my 12 week scan, so i think iam convinced iam having a boy x