Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was due in Aug 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Swollen feet and ankles!

HeHello this is my first post on here. Congratulations everyone on your pregnancy! I'm due August 16th and just wondering if anyone is suffering with swollen feet, ankles and fingers? Mine keep puffing up huge and are uncomfortable. The heat is deffo not helping! 

Hope everyone is keeping well and that your babies arrive safe and healthy

thanks

donna image x

Replies

• Options

Hi Donna

Welcome...although I think this is one of the quieter parts.

I have swollen feet but not anywhere else and they are not as big as when I had my son!! Godzilla feet...I was most upset when I looked at them the day after giving birth and they were still huge, they did eventually go down though!! Phew image

I am due 24th but my other 2 were late!! Still have tons of decorating to do and hubby thinks this little darling will put in an appearance early (I seriously hope not but I don't want to be induced again) Just on time would be nice! Can't make any plans though as they tend to come when they get here!! image

• Options

Hi! I have been having trouble with swollen feet and ankles too and my doctor recommended wearing compression socks or stockings. I wasn't very excited about this, but I ordered some online and they're actually helping loads. My legs even feel better after wearing them all day and they're not nearly as bad looking as I thought they'd be image! I ordered them here - http://www.brightlifedirect.com/OTHER-Maternity-Pantyhose.asp hope that helps and you feel better!