Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was due in Dec 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Scan dates

Got my 12wk scan date through already! 20th May! Yeahy! Anyone else got there's yet?

Replies

• Options
    Yes we have ours on the 15th may. xx
  • Options
    Not even seen doc yet to referred to the midwife image will hopefully have an early scan at docs like last time.
  • Options
    I'm calling on Monday for my early scan but not seeing mw until the 9th may so wont get a 12 weeks scan date until she refers me. Anyone else absolutely wishing time would fast forward to then and getting the all clear?!
  • Options
    Me! Me! Me! So anxious! Wish it was at least June!
  • Options
    Oh really, I went to my docs when 4 weeks pg and she said it was too early to refer me to mw and to go back at 8 weeks (10 days time) then I would see me at 10 weeks then have scan 2 weeks later. I don't remember it taking so long to see mw last time though I do remember waiting a long time for my scan and only got the date a few days before! Feeling a bit more patient this time and super busy with work and ds but I know I will get more impatient as time goes by!
  • Options
    Waiting for my date now, will be pouncing on the post. Midwife appt was yesterday. So I know it should be coming soon.
  • Options
    Mine is june 3rd. Feels like forever away. Lol xx
  • Options

23rd May image excited 

• Options

I have my early scan on Monday, terrified!x

• Options

Everything will be fine Mafia Princess, repeat after me.... Everything will be fine image so exciting it being a few days away! 

• Options

Saw my little bubs this morning! All in the right place with lovely hb and 7.1mm big!x

• Options

Wow that's excellent mafia princess!!!!!! Awwwwh 7.1mm! Cute! How many weeks are u? 

• Options

great news Mafia. Any pics to share?

X

• Options

I'm 6+6 today! I do have a scan pic but completely forgotten how to post them on here it's been that long! I'll have a go!x

• Options

Got my scan on Friday!!! Slowest week ever!! 

• Options

Whoop! The wait is the hardest but really glad you've got a date to aim for.  I'm really anxious for my 12 week scan date now but not seeing the mw until next week and she has to do the referral!x

• Options

my 7 week scan girls xxx

• Options

6+5 today, got a scan tomorrow.  A little nervous as I MC in December but its lovely to see your 7 week scan missymoox, hopefully I'll have a picture to compare to yours tomorrow xx

• Options

try not to threat to much, i discovered a mmc in december at 12 week scan baby has died at 8 weeks 3 days, the pictures not that clear on here but in person its so clear, i compared it to my 7 week scan last time and theres such a big difference!! xxxx

• Options

Lovely pics missymoox!! imageimage