Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was due in Dec 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anyone else freezing?

Is anyone else freezing cold since becoming pregnant? I literally can't warm up! I have the heating on all the time, thick jumpers on and my cosy blanket near me at all times.  My husband is sweltering and says it really isn't cold!

Replies

• Options

I have been like this. I literally had two jumpers on the other day and was still cold! However, today I am the opposite and have gone really warm!

SB x

• Options

I've been like this too especially my hands and feet!! Did wonder if it was anything to do with being pregnant . How far gone are you x

• Options

Yes me!!! Warmest day of the year so far down here and I've been shivering for hours! 

• Options

At first I thought my iron might be low as I was like this after my little boy in boiling August but googled it and apparently early pregnancy can make you freezing.  It's worst at work as I have my window open even in winter but now can't warm up!x

• Options

this is so funny, I found out in australia (on holiday) I was pregnant and i was in 28 degree heat but had goospimples for the rest of the holiday. I just could not get warm!! finally starting to warm up slightly but still having to have the heating on!! Hope your warming up too