Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was due in Dec 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

food aversions

i seem to have gone of all meat, even chicken taste disgusting in my mouth, only meat i can is bacon....

Replies

• Options

Awwww poor you, I'm not too bad, I just can't drink tea!!

• Options

Mmmmm bacon......

sorry, I've not gone off anything (unfortunately, because going off McDonald's and chocolate would do me a massive favour!!)) 

• Options

I've gone off coffee weeks ago as soon as sickness started.  Also decided I can't eat curry anymore we usually have a couple a week but the spices definately dont help with the sickness.   I'm generally just eating anthing I feel like as feel so rotten I don't care if I can manage something I will manage what I want!

I am eating a lot of bacon, and did so last pregnancy too.  Great to get you going in the morning.   Also loving my cheese at the moment.

• Options

Fish! Even the smell makes me gag! Shame as I love it normally. x

• Options

Tea here too. Can't even think of drinking it. Lots of strong smells make me  gag but not actually gone off any food.

SB x

• Options

I've been veggie since I was 11 and for first 12 weeks have had to ban hubby from cooking it as the smell of it is making me feel sick.  Feel like i'm turning a bit of a corner thank god!x