Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was due in July 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Pushchair confusion!

My MIL has bought us an oBaby Zezu in sport red, she got it second hand from a charity shop (which I don't mind) and it seems a fairly nice all in one and is compatable with the carseat I want to get, but it needs some parts replacing but also since finding out we are having a girl im just seeing pink everywhere lol I've been looking at the mothercare my4 and it seems very similar to the zezu and still compatable with the carseat we want but dont want to buy it and offend the MIL :/ what do i do?!

Replies

• Options

Mmmm, we've just been offered a pushchair from a friend that I'm really grateful for but don't really like and also won't fit into my car (a mini!) so am also debating how to tactfully sort that one out!!!  Hope you find a way forward, any tips appreciated!  Does it fit in your car ok?  Good luck with MIL! x

• Options
    Will your in laws be regular babysitters for your lo? Maybe you could suggest they keep it at theirs to use when they have baby? Our in laws have our son 1 day a week since i went back after first mat leave, so have their own pushchair.