Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was due in Nov 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I feel too good!!

I know i shouldn't complain but I really do feel great!! I do have the odd day when I have a headache and some days my boobs are more sore but I've hardly had any nausea! My scan is another week away and I can't wait fc to see a baby and hear a hertbeat!

Anyone else feel like me?

xx

Replies

• Options
    I did and too was really worried but yet Saturday and today felt rough as. I still get days in between I feel pretty much normal. Fc for u and can't believe ur scan is soon, I'm not die til 19th so still have a few weeks yet lol!! I know what u mean though coz last week I felt like u and found it hard to think of it as a positive thing not feeling ill!! Xx
  • Options

i wish lol!! i am nauseous all day every day, way worse than with my first. i had an early scan last week at 7+4 and heard the hb which was lovely. my 12 week scan is may 2nd image

• Options

sorry you're feeling so rough! I did feel sickly a few weeks ago and very tired but both have subsided! I'm back at work on Monday so probably will feel groggy again! 

I was hoping to hear the heartbeat yesterday at my mw app but she said it would highly unlikely for her to find it and then I'd just worry if she didn't! next wed can't come quick enough, then fc I can tell my little boy our news image!!xx

• Options
    Im so jealous! Im so nauseous and tired! Not actually being sick yet but nausea is all day everyday. Really hope it lifts soon as with my 1st i was sick till nearly 20weeks. My scan is 26th April xx
  • Options
    I feel awful too wish I could feel normal image I just feel sick all day everyday. I am not actually sick very often but the feeling is constant image
  • Options

carioke - my obgyn did an internal scan as he said you wouldnt be able to see or hear yet with a normal scan. i had one with my first as well. so we are the lucky owners of an early scan pic already image

• Options
    I'm still very up and down, depending on how well I sleep. Yesterday I felt terrible most of the day but today I feel fine again. Anyone else been urging but not bringing anything up?? It's horrible xx
  • Options

Hi ladies, I'm sorry some of you are feeling ill but I just can't wait for my scan to know that everything is ok and then hopefully I can relax a bit!!

why did you have an internal scan JvLwith baby boy?

xx

• Options
    I had internal too hun, nothing to worry about. Sometimes get a better picture as can get closer. I'd been drinking loads of water to give myself full bladder and clear scan but after waiting so long i just couldn't hold it, then my name was called! That was when i was about 6+5though so much smaller than where you are now.

yeah I've had occasional retching to be sick but not bringing anything up. Been wearing my travel bands today and felt much better. Not constantly queasy anyway and actually left the house and got stuff done. In my last pregnancy they helped, wore them for about 3months solid! Xx
  • Options

Hi ladies, I read an article yesterday about how pregnacare can help with ms; I've been taking it since I got my bfp! I wonder if that's why I'm not suffering!

I also think because I'm off work (Easter hols) maybe I'm just relaxing more and getting a good night's sleep although I think my nesting instincts are kicking in as I want to clean everything and get sortedimage xx

• Options

I've been feeling really sick last 4/5 days.  I'm just over 6 weeks.  I was sick for the first time this morning when I brushed my teeth, but I have been feeling sooo sick in the morning just before lunch every time I'm hungry I think and when I get tired.  I feel really sick in the evenings and at night when I'm getting up with my other little man xx my boobs kill when I take my bra off in evening, make me feel even more sick too