Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was due in Oct 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

eating meals

Does anyone else struggle to eat a full meal now they are pregnant? I seem to get full up so quick then some times end up feeling sick x

Replies

• Options
    Im the complete opposite! Cant get enough food! : ) x
  • Options
    I'm a bit of both... I'm eating a lot, but after a few minutes of eating I sometimes feel full. But then an hour later I'm hungry again! I've been eating most of my meals in two sittings....
  • Options
    I am eating loads, all unhealthy stodge. It is the only thing that stops me puking! But is grazing all day, no propper meals at all. X
  • Options

Im the opposite too, really hungry all the time, im having 3 solid meals plus snacks inbetween. im trying to find some good snack ideas if anyone has any? no sickness for me (yet) but iv got some crackers ready. iv got carrots and humous and raisans as a snack and soups but struggling to think what else as a small but healthy snack :-\

• Options
    I was like that for last couple of weeks but it's more on and off now thankfully coz i'm such a foody normally!! Lol..xxx