Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was due in Oct 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Can't eat!!!

Morning ladies hope everyone are as well as can be in these early weeks lol! So am prob about 5+4 and I have a little sickness but I don't know if that's what is the cause of me not being able to eat?!?! I am really struggling to eat or drink ANYTHING. I put food in my mouth and I just won't to spit it out yuck. I have not ate or drank much this week and I feel weak and have sore head but I really am trying I just can't! Are any other ladies feel like this?? X

Replies

• Options

sorry to here your not good hun, sickness is coming on for me too at the moment but im finding it helps with eating little and often.

what i advise is speak to your doctor and see what they say is it could get serious if you dont get the nutrients and liquid you and baby need.

in the mean time, i advise boiled sweets and also lucozade energy tabs just to keep your energy levels up, but you do need to get it checked out hun. x

• Options
    This is my 5th time preg av got two kids and had to mc and I have not been like this with any of them! With my son I had little sickness but could still eat ect but this is horrible!

I am trying am taking tiny sips of water every time am in kitchen (witch is a lot lol) and eat few bites a time it's the most I can deal with! X
  • Options
    Sorry to hear you're feeling rubbish, I was like this with my last pregnancy, I lived on toast and ice lollies for the first 16 weeks! Hopefully the feeling will pass and you'll be able to eat again soon x