Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was due in Oct 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Apologies for going quiet the last week or so!

really please you got good news hun, and welcome back image x

Replies

• Options

Ah so pleased for you hun, congrats!!!! Cant wait for our early scan! Did u get a pic? xxxx

• Options
    So pleased you got good news, welcome back! It's amazing to see the little heart flickering away.

Xx
  • Options
    So happy for you that's brilliant news image x
  • Options

Yaaaay, so pleased for you!!!!!!

xxxx

• Options

Ah so pleased for you hun!!! It is so amazing. I remember ours with our first, although u cant see details as bubs is so tiny it was still my favourite scan of the lot as the docs had told us to expect the worst... and yet there was DS's teeny heart flashing away on the screen. So happy for u hunny image Now try and relax and enjoy!! xxx

• Options

so pleased for you, you must feel relieved!xx

• Options

Great news on the scan, what a relief! image

• Options

Hi. Thats great news. I haven't been on here myself all week as I feel so tired and ill, so any spare monent i get i'm either lying on the couch or in bed. This nausea is terrible - never again!!!

• Options

is it your first MrsKD ? iv had 4 pregnancies and there all different, two with sickness and two without. all the sickness is worth it though if you have a baby at the end image x (love the scan pic btw) xx

• Options

Snap Mummy-to-be-again! Except i had loads of sickness with my son and now have nothing! LOL! wonder if we r right!?! x

• Options

they do say opposites in pregnancy are usually an indication off different sex, this is the same as my son so i think im having another boy. but thats not always correct, my friend is due her third this pregnancy is different to her others but shes having another girl. so not always accurate, I say go on mums instinct image x

• Options

Hi Dani+bump2. This is my 3rd pregnancy but 1st ended in mc, and i have a toddler who is 2. Feeling a tiny bit better today but not much. I'm just counting the hours until i can go back to bed!! Ah and scan pic is from my last pregnancy. I should really update it.

• Options

aww bless you how olds ur toddler, mine is 2 n a half, one of the born in aug2010 forum on here image hes a real handful and im starting to worry how im going to mange with a baby and an autistic toddler :-\ atleast he will be in nursery in september x

• Options

My toddler turned 2 in jan and is also a handful. Not sure how i'm goin to manage as well as my hubby is not well and not been working since september so i have to help look after him as well. Oh well i'm sure it will be fine. Here's hoping!

• Options

oh no thats not good for you. hope hes well and back on his feet soon. fingers crossed we will all manage ok, we might be luky and have perfect babies that dont cry (lol) im a tad nervous about when baby will arrive as my oh has his last ever accountant exams at the very end of october and i hope the baby arriving doesnt distract him enough to be able to pass them.