Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was due in Oct 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Symptoms coming and going

Is anyone else experiencing random comings and goings with symptoms? I'm 7 weeks with twins, yesterday I had very tender breasts and felt sick. Today nothing! Worried its not normal.... Reassurance please! Xxx

Replies

• Options
    Is normal image ur hormones are all over the place in the early stages of pregnancy and this is what causes the symptoms to come and go image nothing to worry about! X
  • Options
    I posted the same sort of post last week! Completely normal image

xx
  • Options
    Thank you!

I had a mmc last year so I am completely paranoid. Just want my two babies safely here in my arms - 7 months feels a very long time!
  • Options

It's such a worrying time isn't it? There's every chance you'll be finishing up with two little babies in your arms, but we'll keep you company while you go insane with the wait! x

• Options

Its all ok hun, you should only be very concerned if your symptoms dissapear for more that 3 days or more. Iv had 2 mc's and with both my sickness just stopped abruptly one day after it being really awful for a few weeks, i then found out i mc'd a few weeks later. As a mum you can usually figure if something really isnt right.

fingers crossed hun, im sure all will be perfect hun. my symptoms are coming and going all the time, but this sickness take a whole new level. cant eat anything image

• Options
    The other thing to bear in mind is once you get to a certain amount of weeks the placenta will start to take over and when it does some symptoms will decrease or disappear. It'll be a slightly different point for everyone though as every pregnancy is different image

xx