Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was due in Sept 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Bloated so bad I can hardly eat anything!

Hi everyone,

I'm 10 weeks and 3 days today and for the last few days although I'm still feeling really hungry, whenever I start eating something i feel full after just a few mouthfuls and if I try and keep eating I feel like I'm going to be sick.

Last night myself and my partner were sharing a pizza as a treat and i could only manage one and a half slices before I became so full that I felt I was going to throw up, but before it came I was absolutely starving! This is happening with all of my meals.

Had this slightly towards the end of my last pregnancy but assumed it was because the baby was so big at that point and everything was cramped, but cant understand what would be causing it this time?

Has anybody else experienced something similar as I'm worrying that there's something wrong with my tummy, feel like I've had a gastric band or something fitted image

xx

Replies

• Options
    hi tali elli, i was like that the whole first 3 months of my pregnancy with my son i lost nearly a stone when i was hungry id try eat but knew i couldnt and developed a craving for diluting orange juice with ice which helped with the bloating and stoped my hunger x

its nothing to worry about as long as you drink plenty and eat small but frewuent meals youl be fine x

congrats on your pregnancy!x
  • Options

Hi Kellx thanks for your reply, that sounds good diluting the orange juice with ice may have to give that a go! Its driving me mad, went out for Valentine's dinner with my partner last night and was full by the end of my starter let alone anything else! Really hope it does ease up after the first 3 months, am 11 weeks on Monday so getting there!

Am definitely drinking loads never wanted water so much!

Thanks for the advice image xx

• Options
    your welcome x

yeah the diluting orange really helped me x

the first 3 months and last 2 are the worst lol all worth it tho x