Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Your pregnancy bump: does it get bigger throughout the day?

Hello,

We’d love to know if you’ve spotted a difference in the size of your morning bump to your evening bump? Does it start out smaller in the morning and get bigger as the day goes on? 

If you think it does, we would LOVE to see a picture of your morning bump and your evening bump, and please do let us know how many weeks pregnant you are too, by posting a reply to this thread. 

Replies

• Options

For sure mine gets bigger at nighttime. In the morning it looks a lot smaller but by bedtime looks huge. 35 weeks yesterday

• Options

Lovely to hear from you sio39! Can't believe you are 35 weeks now! Fancy doing us a morning selfie and evening selfie tomorrow? No pressure of course. 

• Options

Only 8w3d with 2nd baby and have a slight bump in morning can no longer fit it to my jeans. but by bed time I look like I'm 5/6 months x

• Options

Janebrown26, fancy showing us a morning bump and evening bump picture? 

• Options

Sure will upload this eve 😊 x

• Options

I'll take some tonight. at this stage not sure there is much different, but definitely earlier on there use to be a big difference x

• Options

Mine definatly does!! 37 + 3 x