Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

reflexology

hi all well i went for my second lot of reflexology yesterday and it was just as fab as the first time the thing i have noticed is that when i went the first time the certain parts of my feet that relate to my hormones and my ovaries and womans bits are not painful like they were first time im hoping thats a good sign.

well my af is due on thursday so im hoping the reflexology has worked and im pg but i dont really feel any different so im not sure either way:roll:

xxx

Replies

• Options
    Hi there,
    I'm new to this so hope all is ok. I came off the pill at the end of Sept and am now 3 weeks late. Does Reflexology help bring on a period. I'm having it on Fri and not really sure what to expect.
    Thanks.
  • Options
    Hi Slow,
    I came off the pill in March and had a withdrawl bleed at 6 weeks! then waited 21 weeks for my proper period! But each woman is different. I had reflexology and but I was having cramps before my session so I know my period was already on it's way - and two days later it came.
    It is supposed to help bring back periods although no gauranted etc!
    My reflexologist is a soft touch one - so isn't painful in any way. But you sometimes get weird sensations. But your reflexologist should talk you through it all anyway!
    Also you may want to look at the Marilyn Glenville website as there's a list of vitmains you can take on there to help bring back your period - I took them and three weeks later got my period. I am ttc now so I'm taking pregnacare.
    Hope this helps and welcome to the site!

Love M

XXXX