Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

this weeks x-factor!

what are we thinking?

Alex was outstanding - she is certain to win.... right??

couldnt stand diana, hate her voice, she sounds like a cat crying, and is really out of tune!

Replies

• Options
    i cn't stand dina either im all for quirky but come on i can do better. alex hs to win but jls are not bd in a boy band wy!
    xcx
  • Options
    Agree. Go Alex!! She is so, so, so much better than everyone else. Danger is that people assume she is so good they won't vote... (I really though Rhydian would win last year, and thought Leon was rubbish!!!).

(Can't believe I spend Saturday nights watching tv - my days as a party animal are a dim and distant memory!!).
  • Options
    Can i come and watch it with you ladies!! my O/H watching casualty.. yawn yawn.. di wants 2 be her off of the cranberries ;\)
  • Options
    IAC is on now its so disgusting! but so funny.
    xcx
  • Options
    Did anyone watch Outnumbered?? My OH and I do... and we convince ourselves that our children will be different.....

(It's hilarious)
  • Options
    pmsl Linzi, I was just saying to oh how Diana sounds like our cat when he calls lol
    and yeah pavs, she does want to be her off the cranberries doesn't she?

I agree Alex should sooooo be the winner!

• Options
    oh i'm sorry i dnt like ruth,she cant sing a low song and shouts way too much while singing

its too hard to decide but i think louie is spoiling jls,they should have got to pick their own song
  • Options
    plese will someone give dina some shoes its not cool its weird its winter for goodness sake!

Its britney woohoo!
    xcx
  • Options
    im so excited im jumping up and down! i love this song
  • Options
    lol 2bsmart

will somebody keep me in on it,hubbys watching spooks and i'm not allowed to se the results wot a git eh lol
  • Options
    Man britney is smoking she is probably the only womn who could turn me! lol.
  • Options
    Did Britney really just mime on a talent show??
  • Options
    Im sooo dissapointed that britney didnt sing live!!! image im a singer and i was looking forward to hearing her and it was the bloody cd!!
    Alex to win! x
  • Options
    ruth is out
  • Options
    yay thank god for that,hubby just switched over for the results

i'm glad she went whoot whoot
  • Options
    Arrrggh, Ruth shouldn't have gone over Eoghan (sp?) imo!
  • Options
    piss i missed her singing or sorry miming!!
  • Options
    Eoghan was ok but his last song he wasnt really singing,it was the backing band singing carrying him
  • Options
    how come diana NEVER wears shoes!? there is quirky, and then theres just plain weird! i like to see the ladies in a beautiful pair of killer heels!
  • Options
    i said this on nother post, give the girl shoes its bloody winter!
    xcx