Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

what does all this mean?????

i think im about 6 days after conception and i have the following symptoms.

1.tender breasts with sore nipples (started yesterday)
2. sickness but not physical sickness.(started today)
3.mild cramping but nothing too bad.
4. i had a pick fluid discharge on the 7th feb which lasted for the day but i only needed to wear a panty liner.
5. my period was on the 23rd jan (i had a complete m/c 20th dec and this was the lates bleed i had had since then that looked like a period.

i know it was too early to get a possitive result but i did a hpt and it came back neg on sat 10th feb.

can anyone please help and advise me.
i really want this pg anf if im not i will continue to try!

Replies

• Options
    hi bright star it sounds like ur having pg symptons but i keep getting some of these symptons too i had a m/c in jan and have been trying in the last couple of weeks i did a pg test and it sed neg so i put it down to my imagination and wishful thinking so were gonna keep trying and i wil do anova test when im due end of feb so i think u shud wait a couple of weeks and do anove test coz it may be too early to detect the hcg hormone hope u r pg and not just wishful thinking like me please keep me updated wud love to know and gud luck hun em xx
  • Options
    thank huni i will do you too take care xxx
  • Options
    hi Brightstar, I remeber you'd miscarried as I think we have talked before - i'm the miserable one, always whinging. It does sounds like you have all the right things going on. My gp said that when you have been pregnant you are superfertile, and I lost one in Nov and I'll 11 weeks this week. I found out this time on Christmas day - it was very faint but I think 4 days before my af was due. The trouble with me is, I would convince myself every month for 2 years that i had all the symptoms (You can imagine how delighted my dh was when it actually happened- he thought no more crying and hysteria, little did he know!!!) and its soul destroying when you test and it's neg, so try really hard not to and wait until a few days before you af is due. I mean this sincerely I wish you all lots and lots of luck xxxxand I'll be keeping everything crossed xx
  • Options
    yes i think we have spoken before good luck and thanks xx
  • Options
    hi sorry for invading as i'm pregnant already but i saw what you wrote claire21 and wanted to say your doctor was right i m/c in july last year and by the beginning of august i was pregnant and i hadn't even had a period yet although i didn't know i was pg as my periods were so irregular before m/c i didn't even suspect. i found out when i went for a scan on cysts in october. anyway i am now 28 weeks and loving every minute so good luck to all you ttc and i hope your as lucky as i was. anita xx
  • Options
    Hi I agree too, I miscarried feb 14th last year and found out i was pg again on the 13th march, fell without having a period, really extra good luck xxxxxxxxxxxxx