Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

hey got my results back today!!!

hey as most of you know i had bloods taken last monday, waited till today.

i received a letter from my doc saying: dear miss ......, i have receieved the results from your recent tests for infetillity. could you please book an appointment to see me, and attend along with your partner. to discuss the results and plan further management. i consult every week day morning and in the afternoon mondays, thursday and friday.

so my mum rings me at work and says hey stac, you have a letter from docs, it looks important (mum dont know what they were for, she just knew i had bloods done for a pain in my stomach) so i said il lread it when i get home. she said no i ll open it can i? i reluctantly said ok go ahead, thinking it said we have ur results come in. so she reads it then asks y im having infetility tests, i had to make up some story that its wrong i just had bloods and maybe its same lab. she believed me.

so i then assume the worst that something is worng, i get upset very upset and am sitting at work crying. they then say do i want ot go home, i said yes. but im bit worried as only been there a month and already had 3 days sick and now this afternoon. but still

so i come home and ring docs to ask if i can get results over the phone then go in tommorrow. the doc (not my normal doc) rings and goes through each test, and NOTHING, NOTHING IS ABNORMAL OR WRONG!!

Replies

• Options
    Oh my goodness that's awful....and wonderful!!! I can't believe they worded the letter like that. It's obviously just a standard one they send out but reading it, you'd absolutely think something was wrong. I'm so, so pleased for you that all is well, that must be such a relief but wow, you must have been on an emotional rollercoaster!