Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Wheres Claire 01?

I haven't been on much lately and was wondering how you were doing.... hope you feeling ok, Claire xxx

Replies

• Options
    hi im still here,sorry havent been on but ive been busy !!!!!!!!! hows you?
  • Options
    Glad you ok, was starting to worry you'd murdered your awful boss or something! Im fine thanks love, haven't been on as much - trying to curb my addiction, does 'busy' mean what i think it means, or is it that just that you have a job and three children to look after?!! xxxx
  • Options
    Hi claire01 hows u? im on day 24 and waiting very impatiently! hope we both hit the jackpot this month.hi claire21 hows u? hope u and baby are well.just wanted 2 ask u something(cos im a nosey cow!)ive been reading different posts on here and i noticed people r going for scans at 20weeks???and scans that tell u the sex of baby??? at our hospital,u only get 1 scan which is at 12 weeks.and they NEVER tell u the sex of the baby,they r not allowed 2.i didnt realise it was so different in different areas.will u get 20 week scan? take care girls.Gayle xx
  • Options
    Hi Gayle, glad you ok and busy counting away!! I'm in bedford and they do tell you at your 20 week one (if they can) although i think they are a bit cagey about doing it. In luton hospital which is only 30 minutes away they are not allowed to tell you. i am having a sexing scan done in Milton keynes and that one you have to pay for. Where are you from? xxx
  • Options
    Hi claire21,im from Inverness,and we dont even get a 20 week scan.only a 12 week scan.Tight gits!! Hows u and baby? u must be about 13 weeks now arent u?Gayle xx
  • Options
    Hi gayle, sorry 2 b nosey but does that mean u dont get another scan from 12 wks til u have the baba?
  • Options
    hi tess how are you? yeh thats right,we only get a 12 week scan.when i was pregnant with my son,i cancelled my appointment,so they rescheduled it,and i got it at 14weeks.i was desperate 2 have a scan,but i knew i would only get 1,so thats why i put it off a couple of weeks!! Gayle xx
  • Options
    thats crazy, they r cheap bastards. cant u find sum way of gettin them 2 giv u another. make up a symptom or somethin!!! i wud! otherwise save up 4 a 4d scan. i booked mine 4 28th april, they r expensive but the o/h can help out! i heard they r wel worth it***
  • Options
    hi claire
    yes busy does mean what u think lol.
    am on cal day 13 ,no signs of ov but everyones dif maybe im blind.tess how much does 4d scan cost?
  • Options
    hi tess,yeh they r cheap bastards! it seemed like an eternity waiting 2 see my gorgeous baby! we r ttc baby no2,im getting VERY impatient!!! wow u must be so excited about ur 4d scan,that will be fab! where r u getting that done? theres nowhere near me that do them!Gayle xx
  • Options
    hi claire01 xx
  • Options
    hi gayle
    any sign af yet?
  • Options
    i live in london so theres 1 about 25mins away from me!
  • Options
    hi claire no sign of af.im on day 24.the past 2 months af has come on day 30.i sooooooo hope it stays away next week,im really longing for my 2nd baby.i know this is only my 4th month ttc,some people ttc 4 years,but its so hard.some days i feel really positive,but other days im so upset.the ov sticks said i didnt ovulate this month,but my body signs said otherwise,so we just went for it,lol!! i see ur on day13,good luck trying,fingers crossed for us both.Gasyle xx
  • Options
    gotta go girls,hubby is practically begging lol
  • Options
    hi tess,thats handy then! jesus,it must sound like i live in the middle of nowhere! lol! i dont really!!! im not even sure that they do a 4d scan anywhere in Scotland,but theres definately not a hospital near me that does 1.Gayle xx
  • Options
    thats good news claire!!! lol!!! bye,speak soon xx
  • Options
    Hi ladies, glad you getting plenty of action Claire. I'm not, now I can after my scan, I've sort of gone off the idea. Fingers crossed gayle - oh more waiting, I don't know if I can bare it!!!! Good luck girls xxxx
  • Options
    Hi again Gayle, hope you are well. You must be day 25 now so not too long to wait. Fingers crossed for you hun. Funny thing is, my ov sticks said negative this month (although i missed day 13!!!) but body seemed to saying different. My af is now late but like you, they are so irregular i have no idea what is going on. I put it down to my age! I has a mc in October and af didnt resume until January and two two i have had were 26 days apart exactly. i am now on day 33 but to be honest, my tummy is telling me that af is well on its way image I wish it would arrive now so that i can start again for next month. Really hope that it is your turn this month, please keep us posted. Hi claire01, day 14 now then!!!! Go go go girl!!!!!!! Turn phones off, tv off and bring food supplies to bedside and dont move for the next 48 hours!!!! lol. Best of luck hun, after all the false readings before, lets hope this one will be positive image. Good luck to all those ttc, and their ohs who are loving it!!!! lmao. love and kisses, bluebird xxxx
  • Options
    Hi Gayle just thought you might like to know although there isn't anywhere in Inverness to get 4d scan they do them in both Glasgow and Edinborough hope you catch soon and when you do look on www.babyscanning good luck hope it happens for all of you soon......anita xx