Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

HELP!!!!!

I fell pregnant in January but then in February had a Miscarriage, since then me and my fiancee have still been trying for a baby, but i kept getting my periods, then I was due for 1 on the 26th July but never received 1, did PG tests and had a blood test done and all came back Neg, but I still haven't came on and I don't know what the problem is.
My baby was due 15th October so could it be die to the date being so close that i haven't had 2?

Replies

• Options
    Could just be your periods settling down. Think it's normal to have some missed and some longer than usual. Think it's best if you have a talk with your Doc to put your mind at ease. Sorry to hear about your loss. ((((((((((((((0))))))))))))))) xxx Good luck ttc. x
  • Options
    Hi there, I think Mrs Jles is right you need to go to the docs! Periods can also stop when you are stressed or not eating properly! But best check with your doctor! XXX
  • Options
    thanks, i have been to docs and was told its ok to not have a period for up to 6 months, but i did come on the day before yesterday so am sad again, just have to keep trying, never mind should be used to the disappointment now image