Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Dust yourself off & try again...........

2»

Replies

• Options
    Ah that's good!! Hopefully I won't need to....still trying to work out when I should test again.....what do you think?

I'm now on CD29. Is uppose it's hard as don't know when i ov'd (and if I have!) and don't want to keep wasting money on tests! I was thinking when I was on CD35ish which would bring me round to next Thursday unless I leave it as away next weekend! But then if I am and I have a drink cos I don't know I'm pregnant I'll feel bad! Maybe next Friday?! Hmmmm decisions decisions!! xxx
  • Options
    Friday sounds good cause then you'll know whether or not you can have a guilt free tipple! It is hard not testing though, i've got one left and even though i got the BFN yesterday its screaming at me to do another one cause AF still hasnt arrived! Its getting very expensive! xx
  • Options
    Ah Thx Keri-Anne, although felling alot more positive now I've got my CBFM on the way!

Nicnol - I would say on CD35 as well. It's so so hard having tests in the house but then hate the feeling of a BFN when I know full well it's too early to test!
    Good luck hun x

Laura- just try and wait as long as you can x Good luck x

• Options
    Ah, sorry to hear that - so mean of her to stay away and make you think you had done it to! The same thing happened to me a couple of months ago and it is just the worst.

I hope the CBFM brings you some joy. I think I'll be heading into month 7 in a few days and am thinking of investing in one of this month doesn't bring some joy. I have heard lots of positive storied about them so fingers crossed!

I really hope you feel much better soon and your PMA comes back in abundance. Lots of hugs and babydust. xxx