Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

woke up to af.!

well woke up about 10mins ago after OH woke up me to say bye and went to the toilet and when i wiped there it was.! Bright red blood so its deffo af.! Last thing i was expecting to be honest.! In a way i really didn't want her to show cause now i've gotta have tests to find out whats causing the dizziness. Hell knows why i have such sore boobs/nipples for the last week! Think i'm gonna put that down to taking epo and it balancing my hormones so they back to normal or something. Ah well, month 4 for us :roll:

Replies

• Options
    So sorry sami, really thought you were going to get your BFP.

Glad you seem to be feeling a little better than yesterday though.

Nice glass of wine tonight perhaps :\) x
  • Options
    Sorry Sami!

I agree with Goonie: AF+ weekend = boozing. You've no excuse.
  • Options
    Oh no, so sorry to hear that Sami. After all my 'symptoms' last month I know how disappointed you must be. Hug.xx
  • Options
    sorry to hear af arrived sami you must be disappointed. Just remember todays the worst. Maybe your symtoms are down to stopping the pill (if thats what you were using before?). Last year when i was trying i got really sore boobs the first month and convinced myself i was pg (as i've been twice before!) but now i've realised i get sore boobs at ov. I think the reason i've never picked up on it before is because on the pill you just have a withdraw bleed each month and not a proper af. I don't think we actually ov do we? So the balance in hormones is going to be different. Since coming off pill i get worse tummy cramps before af, a heavier af, sore boobs from ov, spots and i'm sure my moods aren't too good just before it arrives.

I'm not sure what the dizziness could be though.Like the girls say have a glass of wine or two tonight and by the end of the weekend af would have gone and you can start bd again. xx
  • Options
    Sorry she found you sami. xx
  • Options
    ahh, rubbish! agree with what Chocolate was saying re maybe body adjusting to coming off pill.

Hope you get the dizziness sorted. I do get quite dizzy about 2 days before my period, I used to just feel clumsy but now it's quite light-headed and all over the place. I read somewhere we need a carbohydrate snack at least every 3 hours when pre-menstrual to avoid blood sugar dipping, and that seems to have helped, like a couple of ryvita/rice-cakes/slice brown bread.

Have a nice big bar of choc and enormous glass of wine tonight girl! x
  • Options
    sorry to hear the witch found you - fight her with a glass of wine tonight! xx
  • Options
    I am sorry she found you babe image

K xxx
  • Options
    sorry sami image boo to the witch!
    try and keep ur chin up, keep smiling and enjoy your weekend xxx
  • Options
    omg no way we were also convinced you was. im really sad now. i cnt believe it darl i really cnt.im so sorry darl xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    hi sami sorry to hear this, my sister and housemate both had dizzy things going on similar to you. My sisters was an ear infection which she still gets often. My housemate they never found out what it was. she had it for about 6 months then it just went. the doc just said it must have been some kind of virus.- very helpful i know.
  • Options
    cheers ladies. I'm in so much pain its unreal :cry: they are never this painful or heavy on the first day.! Gonna pick up the courage to talk to my psychic later and see if they see children in my cards and when if they do image need a lift so if they say i will, i will be all happy again. OH is being so supportive bless him, but i think he is just as upset as me but he at work so i can't see him for a cuddle. My cycles were fine after coming off the pill in jan but last 2 months have been different, will wait and see what happens
  • Options
    Hi,

Sorry to read your news, must be very frustrating. I have booked to see a psychic this afternoon...I had the same thought as you wanted to see if they mentioned children in my near future! Thought it might give me a little boost!

Let us know how you get on

• Options
    Im reall gutted for you Sami, thought it would be different. You keep your head up and stay strong,its going to happen!!
    i'm so sad for you, i dont even know what to say

take care sweetheart
    xx

http://tt.lilypie.com/tt1yp1/.png

• Options
    So sorry she got you hun, its like a kick in the teeth.

I had the same thoughts about seeing a psychic when she found me tuesday, help restore some of our PMA.

Hope you feel better soon and its a bfp next month for you

XXX
  • Options
    Sami sorry to hear she found you.
    Have a glass of wine over the weekend,cuddle up on the sofa and look forward to the bd once she leaves you.
    Keep up the pma hun.

Sharmaine
    xx
  • Options
    Hi Sami

So sorry AF got you, I had the same the 1st month of ttc my boobs were sooo painful and I thought maybe we had done it and then she found me image
    It's so dissapointing hopefully next month will be ur month - and mine!! xx
  • Options
    So sorry to hear she got you hunni..

Big hugs xxxx :\)
  • Options
    sorry hun! hope you beat her next month x

keep the PMA x
  • Options
    Sorry she found you hun. Thats at least 3 of us in the past couple of days, she is really putting herself around, the old tart!

Join me in 'operation June bubba'. xx