Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

bit quiet

any1 fancy a chat???????

Replies

• Options
    ill chat, im all alone and watching naff tv
    where you been all day, ive missed you ahve been having a stinker!
    xcx
  • Options
    hey chick,its my grandads 2nd year since his death today so went up the crem to write a little something in the book of rememberance,then when to get my hair cut,getting it dyed next week lol

then i dragged hubby up town to look at stuff for moving into my mums

whats been wrong today chick-a-dee?
  • Options
    just feeling really down i guess, sobbed my heart out for about an hour! i cried yesterday aswell just think this month is really difficult, just wish af was here to start again! i hate the 2ww.
    u need to get my hair done its looking a little scabby but cant be arsed to go to the hairdresser!
    xcx
  • Options
    Hi ladies how are you doing I'm still in shock after my bfp at 3am this morning doesn't seem real. Hope u are having a good wkend x
  • Options
    aw hun,i no how hard it is for you with hubby being away 2 weeks out of 4,i suppose sometimes it seems like your chances are halved depending on timings of hubby being home,hunny you have to believe it will happen for you honestly it will and when it does it will be an extra special 1 becuase you have had to deal with the ups and downs of ttc and its more precious

maybe going and geting your hair done wil give you a boost,im a ginger so have to be very careful with colour etc lol cant get rid of it all its my personallity..............my reason for keeping it i keep telling myself lol
  • Options
    Hi ladies how are you doing I'm still in shock after my bfp at 3am this morning doesn't seem real. Hope u are having a good wkend x

i did reply to your post chick but once again congrats,fantastic news for you both,now you have to ask for a bigger ring lol
  • Options
    PP im so pleased for you, do you keep rubbing your tummy???? i would be and i would probably be talking to it aswell. LOL.
    xcx
  • Options
    Hi Ladies
    My hubby's on nightshift so just me, Archie the cat and really, really bad Sat night TV! xx
  • Options
    Hi Ladies,

Do you mind if i join in?
    Am just on the laptop looking at nonsense really as there seems to be bugger all on tv tonight.
    Am a bit worried as my cat is out and its mentally windy outside and dark and she hasnt come back so im going to have to brave the wind and have a look for her in a mo, it reminds me of that Alan Carr sketch when hes outside at 1am flashing a torch to find his cat and his neighbours think hes dogging! I hope that doesnt happen to me lol
    image x
  • Options
    no not at all the more the merrier x x
  • Options
    LOL at your post Hinkypunk! My cat is a big old softy. He takes one look at bad weather and goes back to the cosy sofa!
    Good luck with your hunt! xx
  • Options
    hi can i join in? im bored, ridiculosly tired but hubby is watching crap on telly so im here.
  • Options
    of course,my hubbys watching crap also
  • Options
    It's freezing here in somerset I'm glad I haven't got a cat to chase in the garden!!
    The ring has been ordered grudie! I'm not supposed to know this! But it's being delivered to my mums ooh I'm so excited. I can't wait now I'm v excitable right now!!
    My tummy is really bloated last night as I lay there not being able to sleep Abd before I tested I had OHs warm hands on it making the aching better! He keeps kissing it!
    Hope your good 2b,thanks grudie xx
  • Options
    Congratulations too on your upcoming engagement! Exciting times for you xx
  • Options
    so anyone doing anything interesting tomorrow? we are taking our daughter out for the day and having lunch out then doing some shopping. I love shopping with my hubby as he has trouble saying no to me :lol:
  • Options
    Thanks Womblini, ive just been out and cant see her anywhere, have been in the back garden shouting her name and banging a fork on a cat food tin, the neighbours must think im a mad woman although our neighbours on one side are cabaret singers, bad cabaret singers may i add and atm they are treating us too renditions of My Girl and The power of love which we can hear very loudly through the walls so no wonder the poor cats done a runner, i have a funny feeling she will be back when they finish their performance!
  • Options
    Oooooh shopping! I love it! We were in town today and my hubby just kept sighing and tutting when I wanted to go into another shop! xx
    Got some work to do for Monday but I'm hoping for a big dump of snow tomorrow night so we might have a snow day!!! xx
  • Options
    lol! sounds like you have erm 'interesting' neighbours there!! if shes anything like my monster she'll come back when shes hungry! You could always join in the sing song in the meantime!! xx
  • Options
    Ill be cleaning tomorrow and then going to inlaws for dinner (not looking forward to it without the support of hubby). His parents are fine but his mum can be a bit of a bitch - constantly reminds me im not as great as his 4 sisters! WHATEVER!
    xcx
    p.s i think i might have sore boobs, but its weird as its only the sides near my armpit and around my nipples (think i might be imagining the nipple bit).

[Modified by: 2bsmart on January 31, 2009 09:13 PM]