Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

What pram do you like ?.......

Hi Girls....Just been over to planning and they have been discussing the prams they like and that got me wondering if you any of you guys have chosen yours already?

I know it is a bit premature but we can all dream can't we....plus it is good to research it for the future anyway (that's my excuse...ha ha!)

Anyway...I really like the bugaboo....expensive I know but it is so nice image my best friend got one for her DD (who is now 2) .She was telling me that the bugaboo bee has recently come out too and I must admit I have checked it out and it is also very nice.....they also come in lots of lovely colours......

Please tell me girls that I am not mad and you all have picked yours out too image x

Replies

• Options
    i can't wait to go out testing prams lol!
    the lieflat system is really important to us so i think we may go for a JANE travel system of some sort.
  • Options
    i have a britix adventurer advance for my 20 month old but can i just say at ??370 it was the biggest waste of myney i spent. i think everyone goes for the travel system but in hindsight it was a waste, the car seat was terrible and uncomfortable for my lo and i had to buy another one and then the prma inset only lasted her for about 1 month so again another waste of money and then the pushchair itself was so big and bulky it took up most of the boot and i ended up buying a cheap stroller, you can buy these from birth and they are so handy. saying that i would get the travel system out for no2 [if i ever get my bfp] but only because it was so expensive. my sister bought another pushchair, cant remember the name but its very popular and she also thinks the same and has bought a stroller and wouldnt use it, i think it was a gracco something or other. its funny how hindsight changes how you would do things for no2! x
  • Options
    Im loving the Quinny Buzz but cant get over how expensive the pram systems are!! Obviously want good quality but ??600?! jeez... (cant wait tho!) x
  • Options
    Hi ladies,

I have just seen this thread on the home page and thought I would add that Kiddicare.com is a great site to use (I bought most of my baby items from there and no, I do not work for them LOL) and you can get some great deals on their pram packages. I got the Quinny Buzz 4 with dreami carrycot, maxi-cosi car seat, isofix base, shopping basket, parasol and adaptor clip for ??600 - basically the ENTIRE package and it was delivered 2 days later!! Had they have sold the Bugaboo at an equally good deal, I probably would have gone for that but they only sell certain brands etc. Hope that helps.

Anyway, good luck in getting your BFPs - I will probably be back on here in another year or so for no.2.....

Becky x
  • Options
    i really like the silvercross freeway in jet sport... always liked the i candy apple, my sister then got one and although it looks great was a nightmare to put down!
  • Options
    I'm glad it's not just me then image

The good thing is that you can benefit from other people's experiences... be it your best friend, sister etc and the pro's and con's etc...

I just love the Bugaboo...but not the price!!! They are so darn expensive! x
  • Options
    I want one that comes with a Baby! lol!

All I know is that I would like one with high handles as I'm 6'1 and don't want to bend over pushing it everywhere!

• Options
    Yes Babydancer! Am still looking for that pram and am not sure it exists in my case!!! But won't stop searching...it has to be out there image lol! x
  • Options
    I would LOVE to get involved but I know what I'm like and if I start looking at things like this they'll be no stopping me - they'll be a mamas and papas lorry pulling up at 8am tomorrow! As soon as my BFP gets here I'll let myself! Love hearing your suggestions though! x